In honor of this joyous occasion, I present to you...
23 things I love about Megan:
23. her awesome book collection and how into it she is
22. her organizational abilities
21. she always reads the books I buy her
20. she lets me borrow her scrapbooking supplies
19. she doesn't mind sharing my twin bed
18. she loves Target as much as I do
17. even when we went a long time without talking while away at college, we could always pick up as if we hadn't been apart
16. she always helps me move
15. she gives good, honest advice
14. she is the reason I love shirley temples
13. without her I would not go to any cool shows
12. she is always up for crafting
11. she makes yummy icing and motivates me to make cookies
10. she waits for me when I am late
9. she makes Tuesday nights something to look forward to
8. she owns almost every board game imaginable
7. DVD marathons at her house
6. we can sing along to country music together
5. she shares my weird fears and paranoias
4. she gives amazing presents
3. she has made me part of her family
2. she is awesome at taking pictures of us
1. she is a great travel buddy
...plus one to grow on: her sexy, sexy body!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!! :D
*
Aw, that is so sweet!!! I love you!
ReplyDeleteI love you too! :)
ReplyDelete