Big News #1: I have a boyfriend, Justin! He is, of course, the third person in the Hooligan group* that I've dated, so yay for awkwardness. He has a lot of energy and likes to dance like a crazy person. In fact, until recently I was convinced he WAS a crazy person, and it is possibly partially true. Wanna know how he first showed affection towards me? I know you do. A bunch of us were out at a karaoke bar and he started hitting on me and telling me that he loved me. We all blamed this on his severe intoxication, but when we got back from the bar he snuck out to the garage and made me a heart out of wood. A few days later he made me another wood carving, this time painted, that says "I ♥ U Skye." I know, at this point I was like, he is a freak! Of course I told my coworkers, earning him the nickname "Stalker Boy," but my boss has since changed it to simply "J" after feeling bad now that we are really dating. Anyway, I am sure you are all wondering why I like him, but it turns out he is really sweet and we seem very compatible. He even came shoe shopping with me the other day!! He also claims the slightly creepy gift was just to get my attention. Aren't you glad I told you the whole truth and not just "I have a boyfriend"? This was way more interesting. You're welcome for that.
Big News #2: I am moving in with 2 of my dear friends!!! I will now have my own room and a walk-in closet (no, I don't share a room now, but I do not have privacy either, thanks to my small house and clingy mom). Possibly the best news of all is that Jazz can come with me! :D I have to go get her from NYC sometime, so will definitely post details when that happens. I am looking forward to it. Crappily, I am super bad at packing, so we are going to start moving my crap over ASAP, and it's just in piles and stuff, so that will not be fun. Also, my mom is incredibly upset and possibly having a mental breakdown because i am supposedly abandoning her. But I am excited to finally move out and have some level of independence and be closer to work and friends (since everyone already hangs out there anyway).
In fun news, Justin might be moving in with Cute New Guy. Oh yes... could it get any better?
Wow, I cannot think of a single response to this post. Isn't it strange I decided to post that and not just move on?
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I do the same thing to yours sometimes, but other times I just give up, which is when I don't comment at all, sorry for those times!!
ReplyDelete