Something terrible has happened... well that might be an exaggeration but it might seriously damage my Amazon seller account. A book that I listed for sale a really long time ago and totally forgot about has sold and now I have to ship it out in the next few days. I know I still have it but I have NO IDEA where this book is. I can look for it in my mom's house but if I don't find it does anyone have any advice as to what I should do???
Thanks
*
Devote yourself to looking for it, and then (it depends on the condition you listed it in) search all the used book store or buy it new. I know that super sucks since it's something you already own and don't want, but you did put that you had it, so it wouldn't be good to go back on your word. You could also try messaging the buyer and trying to work something out if they're reasonable, but that could backfire with them complaining to amazon, so it's up to you. Don't worry though, it'll be okay! Life is not composed of Amazon seller accounts!
ReplyDeleteAre you able to give refunds on Amazon like you can on Half.com? If you can't find it anywhere.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice, guys! It turns out you CAN give refunds (thank you amazon!!!) and I am confused about the $ aspect (amazon still paid me but I think that the $ is going back to them)... but still... nothing horrible has happened... phew!
ReplyDelete