Wednesday, December 10, 2008

zzz

20 minutes until I get to leave work! (I don't know what is up w/the time on blogger, but it is actually 5:10 right now in VA.)

tonight's agenda:
  • pay extra attention to the road since i am hopped up on cold meds.
  • arrive at my new house and use my NEW HOUSE KEY (PJ got it for me yesterday!!) to enter my house with a KEY!!! (For anyone who does not realize the significance of this, I have never ever owned a key to the house my mom and her boyfriend still live in, which I occupied until a few days ago. Also, I only owned a key for part of the time we lived in the house before that. So this is a huge deal for me!)
  • go to dinner w/Tigs (aka Tigger aka Justin)
  • put in a load of laundry so I do not have to be naked at work tomorrow
  • take another Mucinex because soon 12 hours will have passed and I will be allowed to have another
  • NAP!
I can't wait!!!
*

1 comment:

  1. YAY! This is a defining moment in your life, savor it!

    ReplyDelete