Tonight: going to my first holiday party of the season- ugly sweater party chez MOH (PJ's maid of honor, a friend from high school)
Saturday: during the day hopefully sleeping and getting stuff done, then Meredith's holiday party
Sunday: memorial service for my 5th grade teacher Mrs. Wiechelt; dinner with Megan; making cookies to bring to my office's white elephant gift exchange on Monday (though maybe I should make these on Saturday so I can get to bed early Sunday night... and then I can bring goodies to Meredith's party too... hmmm)
Upcoming:
Monday 12/15- white elephant gift exchange/potluck at work (bringing gingerbread cookies; already found a gift)
Friday 12/19- holiday brunch at work (unsure what to make!)
Sunday 12/21- high school reunion party and white elephant exchange (must find gift hidden in my room somewhere)
Gifts I have to make/finish ASAP: 9 (including 4 knit, and I am a sloooow knitter!)
*
No comments:
Post a Comment