Dear Friends,
I apologize for the crazy colors. As you know, blogger's "WYSIWYG" editor does not exactly show you WYG. The window is white, and I am left to my imagination as to how the colors will look on my light blue or dark blue background (for some reason I always forget which). Sometimes, this ends in failure. On these occasions, I admit that I usually leave the original post and figure people can highlight the text and read it if it is that painful to the eyes. I'm sorry, I'm lazy. Occasionally, though, I do edit the text. Did you know that sometimes blogger will not allow me to change the color of my text? I'm serious, I select it, and then I select a new color, and nothing happens. Also, blogger likes to add and delete spaces from my writing. It will randomly double space everything, or at the other extreme, smush it all together when I want separate paragraphs. I beg you to not judge my blog too harshly on its aesthetics and please focus on its inner beauty. Please, for its self esteem!
However, I am still planning on making a few changes to my blog. I know I said that a long time ago and then left the new title picture its awkward size, but more delightful changes are to come eventually!
Oh, and here's the "Crap"
TMI- I forgot to bring a single extra pad or tampon to work today.
I have a headache.
It is rainy.
I have now gone various DMVs 4 times, gone to the Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration twice, and called said administration three times. I am still driving illegally with no registration.
This will not ease my paranoia of being pulled over in the dark, which is seriously one of my biggest fears in life and will probably take years off of my life due to excessive worry.
That's all I can think of for now. Someday soon (maybe when I have a lunch break not filled with DMV visits), I will post May Day pictures!!!
Aw, I'm sorry! I hope you feel better!
ReplyDelete