Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Overheard today

"Every time we go into a new office, do we have to take a shot?"
-a coworker moving to a new conference room

"Good luck, text me can iekp after noon wxgkovd u'h"
-text from my mom

P.S. I just knew I left something out of the "crap" section from yesterday's post. A big thing: my car is partially broken. But it's cool because I think it's just a fuse so tonight I will stop by Advance Auto and then probably electrocute myself while trying to fix it so I can brag to everyone that I am a girl and look I fixed my car all by myself! Or I will be a wimp and continue to function with no radio, automatic door locks, or interior lights until Tigger can help me...

Also: A huge congratulations to Mimi who got into the Georgetown University Paralegal Studies Program! :D Yes, that means she will be here this summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how persistent your mom is in her texting, considering how very bad she is at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for it! I get so excited at fixing even the smallest things on my car! (cuz I know that's all I can do) I changed a windshield wiper blade this semester...I think I talked about it for weeks...Look, I'm still talking about it.

    I come home soon! Can't wait to hang out!

    ReplyDelete