Monday, May 11, 2009

f my life

As if this week needed to get worse (don't want to go into a depressing post, but I probably spent about 3-4 hours crying this weekend)... my cell phone just totally stopped working. It was on and it froze so I took out the battery, and now I can't get it to turn on again. GREAT. I just got it like a month or 2 ago. The "good" news is that I haven't gotten rid of the other phone I have (same one with a broken "end" button and shot battery)...

Also, I think anxiety is making my stomach worse again.

I am considering reading "f my life" at work, to make myself feel better...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your week is sucky so far :( But I'm sure it'll get better! I'll send helpful vibes to your phone to make it start working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, reading back on this entry, it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete