Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Slightly Worrisome

I have recently (hm, like, today, so it could fade quickly) become obsessed with weddings. Mostly because of amazing wedding photos online, and how fun it seems to plan all the little details like color scheme, flowers, dresses, venue, decorations, cake... I know it gets stressful (I live with someone planning a wedding!) but it still sounds like a lot of fun, and I can't imagine how gratifying it would be to end up with an awesome day and beautiful pictures of it.

Also, I'd like as many of my grandparents to still be around for my wedding as possible. (Unfortunately I have already missed the chance to have all 4, but getting married at age 14 would have been a tad unreasonable.)

All this plus the fact that my boyfriend has already expressed a desire to marry me and keeps joking that we should go to Vegas (ha ha) adds up to a recipe for disaster. I mean, I don't actually want to be married any time soon, I just want a pretty wedding.

So here's your job. No one is allowed to let me get married until I am at least 25. (UNLESS it is for a legit reason, like health insurance or avoiding the draft; pregnancy is not a legit reason.)

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. OMG - I love you so. And one of the reasons we are best friends is that I too have spent the day becoming obsessed with wedding.

    Which means I sadly might not be much help. I better be there though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, of course you'll be there! Remember, you're one of my 2 maids of honor! (Ooh, maybe if you're married by then, I can have both a maid and a matron of honor, even though the word matron makes you sound super old...) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! Then it'll turn into Maggie's with the Maid and Matron of Honor and everyone being like, um...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, forgot about that... I know, you can be maid of honor at one of my two weddings! Haha... just kidding (or am I?)

    WHAT IS WRONG W/ME

    ReplyDelete