OK guys, here is some good and some bad news...
bad: I AM AN IDIOT
awesome: MY PHONE WORKS TOTALLY FINE
Guess what I did. No, really, guess!
*I didn't turn it on!*
I can hear you now: What? You honestly didn't even try to press the power button and you declared your phone broken for not turning on?!?
Yes, yes I did.
It's because my old phone could not be turned on by normal means (the broken "end" button also serves as on/off) so I had become accustomed to turning it off by taking out the battery, and turning it on by putting the battery back in. Well, apparently this phone does not turn on when you put the battery back in. You have to *gasp* actually turn it on. Thank goodness the end button works.
My friends, please take a moment to mock my huge oversight. Make fun of me all you want. Go ahead and laugh because I sure am laughing. Now I don't have to buy a new phone!!!
P.S. Batwoman, thank you for the vibes! I'm sure they are the reason my phone decided to turn on! :)
Good for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!
ReplyDelete