Thursday, May 14, 2009

Email nostalgia

I've decided to go back through my entire gmail inbox and archive what I want to keep and delete stuff I no longer need. This is a daunting task with over 3,000 emails to sort, but it's also made me nostalgic. I found an email containing my application to become a Customsperson! This is from the response that Jojo (my future Customs partner) and I co-wrote:

"Although we realize the value of planning ahead and accomplishing what needs to be done, our well-placed energetic spontaneity will add life to humdrum days on the hall!"
(2/18/2005)

I love that sentence! And I am soooo glad that we became Customs partners! Sigh... what a great year. I feel so old :(

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you make going through old e-mails sound so entrancing, I'll have to sort through mine! (Though sadly, my gmail account is only from last summer, though it does have 1886 pieces of mail in it!)

    ReplyDelete