Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A normal, boring day

I'm bored at work. I do some highlighting and sorting papers by project number.
I eat lots and lots of fruit. New habit.
Unfortunately I have no snacks left at 5:00 when I get hungry again.
When Tigger gets home he talks to me on gmail chat while pooping. Our afternoon routine.
I have pain in my right ovary (the one that actually has a cyst). I decide to mark when I have ovary pain on my birth control pack because I always have it with me. That way if I go to the doctor I will have a record of when I have pain. I feel proud to have thought of this plan.
I count down the minutes to 5:30.

Boring days like today make me sad that time seems to pass so quickly. I need some fun and interesting days!

Good news: trip to Bryn Mawr this weekend for May Day!

Other things that have happened recently:

On Saturday night Tigger and I found a car that had driven off the side of Walney Road down a steep hill and come to rest against a tree. The driver had then fled the scene. The car appeared unharmed... it was the weirdest thing.
I bought Jazz a harness for her new leash. Tigger told me it wouldn't be big enough but it was the largest cat harness available. I took it home... how could I not have predicted that he was right?! This thing was like... a foot too small. Seriously. I am going to get her a small dog harness or maybe even a small/medium dog harness instead. I still worry that she will refuse to use it with the leash, though at least she didn't mind at all when I put it over her head.
Our air conditioning "broke" - that's in quotes because we "fixed" it ourselves by turning it off for a while and then back on. So far, it is holding up.

2 comments:

  1. Stop making your posts painful to read!! What have I ever done to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Megan's comment, please think of the colorblind! What have we ever done to you?

    ReplyDelete