Monday, April 6, 2009

Can't stop eating!

New obsession: Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Pita Chips

They are DELICIOUS. The Reduced Guilt ones have fewer and more real-sounding ingredients than the regular ones, and they cost 20 cents less. However, I'm pretty sure the incredible serving sizes that I eat make up for the reduction in guilt.

Also a random thought, when (if) I have kids, I am going to make each of them a book, and each year record things that made me proud of them that year. Then it can lift their spirits if they are ever feeling like a failure. (Hm, maybe I should make one of those books for myself!) See, even though I'm not good with kids, my own will love me. HA!

If anyone knows of a quote that would be good to put on a scrapbook page wall hanging for my grandma who just turned 70, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. So many different things today! That's a really cute idea for your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop eating carrots... I know they are healthy, but I ate a whole bag in the past two days. There must be a way to OD.

    ReplyDelete