Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Unexpected presents

Today my company gave me a card for Administrative Professionals Day, which was so sweet! Inside was a $50 MasterCard gift card! What should I buy? I should probably use it for something I need, like an oil change, but I was thinking maybe I will get something I want but I would not normally buy, like a new blender (though I'm sure the one used on cat litter is totally food safe...) or a dehydrator so I can make dried fruit. Part of my new effort to get healthy, yanno? It's crunchy and satisfying, like chips, but makes me feel good about myself instead of guilty! (FYI, I would not really recommend dried strawberries, which I am eating right now. They are strange.)

Well I gotta go for now because my day is actually going really crappily. Though apparently there is something for me at the front desk. My coworkers are so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's so sweet of them! Also, I can't believe I've forgotten why you put cat litter in a blender.

    ReplyDelete