Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Presents

SO I had this draft that detailed all the holiday presents I got people, and some of my favorite ones I received. But you know what? I don't want to think about all the money people spend on each other and themselves during the holiday season... it could go way better places (no offense). And I need to stop being so materialistic. So I'm just going to brag about the presents that I made people, because I think homemade presents are nice, and a better gift idea. I want to give more in the future.

  • I made my mom a fleece blanket with a nice Christmas pattern on it.
  • I made Sharon a fleece blanket with a flower pattern on one side and solid green on the other side, so it can be used year-round.
  • I got my mom and myself matching do-it-yourself 2009 calendars so we have a project to do together. (Sadly, we have not done it yet and January is almost over!)
  • I made my grandma a decoupaged candle holder with blue paper on it. It's for her sofa table, which is covered in different vases and other decorations in various shades of blue.
  • I am still finishing up a small scrapbook for my grandma.
  • I made Justin a scarf.
  • I made Megan a neck warmer.
  • I made Megan's mom a neck warmer.
  • I made Hokie a scarf.
I think I gave good presents this year!


Intrigued?? To view almost all of these, view my new blog, skye'stuff!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment