Thursday, January 8, 2009

Defeated by Stapler

I really am going to put up some actual posts soon, like my list of New Years resolutions, and my daily pictures so far from 2009.

But right now I'm just ranting about a stapler.

I CANNOT RELOAD THE SWINGLINE POWER-EASE STAPLER IN THE MAILROOM.

Perhaps it's a matter of strength... I have pulled on every conceivable reloading part but none of it detaches or pulls out or moves in any way. Or maybe I just lack problem solving and spatial reasoning skills. Either way, if you google it, you will find that it has "easy push button front-loading design"... well, there's this thing on the front that I keep pushing from different angles, but no luck. I guess I will put it back and do what I always do... wait for someone else to refill it...

UPDATE: Megan has just told me how to reload it. The push button is in BACK and it opens up the slidey thing in the FRONT that I kept pushing on. So I guess it was the spatial reasoning skills deficit.

Only problem? Now I can't find the special "premium" staples for it.
*

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I actually had to ask someone for the staples for mine last week, and then it turned out they were lying on the counter next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's awesome! I put regular staples in it and it seems to work...

    ReplyDelete