I suck at having favorite things. In Paris I volunteered as a teacher's assistant and my entire job was to talk to the sixth graders in English. Basically they were supposed to ask me questions and I would answer them. It was hell. Every single question was along the lines of this: "What is your favorite book/movie/color/store/French movie/country?" Most of the time I would struggle to come up with something, going "umm..." and sometimes conceding "I don't know." Man, was I boring for those poor kids! On the off chance I had a favorite something, usually they did not recognize the word and I had to repeat it multiple times, then spell it out loud, then write it down because they did not understand English letters spoken out loud. I tried to get them to ask different kinds of questions, but they didn't seem to understand that. So now favorite things remind me of those awful hour-long sessions. Sigh. Is it so weird that I don't have a favorite flower, song, TV show, movie, or animal??
these are my current favorites:
♥ season: fall ♥
♥ color: light blue ♥
♥ holiday: Halloween ♥
♥ fun stores: Target and Michaels ♥
♥ number: 16 ♥
♥ sport: crew (rowing) ♥
♥ eye colors: hazel (my own- I know, vain) and brown ♥
♥ webcomic: toothpaste for dinner ♥
♥ drink: fruit smoothie ♥
♥ tea: mint ♥
♥ dessert: chocolate mousse ♥
♥ Starbucks drink: caramel macchiato, extra vanilla + caramel ♥
♥ body modification: tattoo ♥
♥ grocery store: Whole Foods ♥
♥ emoticon: whore face (kiss) ♥
♥ blog: nieniedialogues ♥
♥ color: light blue ♥
♥ holiday: Halloween ♥
♥ fun stores: Target and Michaels ♥
♥ number: 16 ♥
♥ sport: crew (rowing) ♥
♥ eye colors: hazel (my own- I know, vain) and brown ♥
♥ webcomic: toothpaste for dinner ♥
♥ drink: fruit smoothie ♥
♥ tea: mint ♥
♥ dessert: chocolate mousse ♥
♥ Starbucks drink: caramel macchiato, extra vanilla + caramel ♥
♥ body modification: tattoo ♥
♥ grocery store: Whole Foods ♥
♥ emoticon: whore face (kiss) ♥
♥ blog: nieniedialogues ♥
*
hahaha, I love some things you have favorites of, i.e. body modification??
ReplyDelete