My text messaging inbox has been teetering close to 100% full for some time because I didn't want to delete some texts from my mom. Thankfully, I realized I could email them to myself for posterity, and now share them with you.
Wait, your mom doesn't send you approximately 25 text messages per day, usually in a row, with horrible typos, that you have to piece together in order to understand their meaning?
Really? You're serious? Are you sure she loves you (or should I say... kmwmves you)?
May 11: "Mook craving cake! Perhaps a love a goose would like to make debcadent vanilla cupcakes with van frosting and surprise me on way to megans tomorrow with 6 delish yummies?" [My mom calls herself Mook. She also sometimes calls me Love-a-Goose, Heart-a-Love, etc. She also loves requesting dessert.]
May 16: "Feeling good katekyand rekhsh it,no hurry tn be in pain admdtmdr wgat i've gnwne thru. Actublk,i've been so wek I that if ieh ajanvldsgut up brian,i might never be sick agaio." [Not to laugh at her pain, but aren't these so fun to decipher?! Never did figure out ajanvldsgut...]
May 17: "I kmwmve you, too!" [awwww.]
May 28: "Only prob is sore and stiff after falling twice today in heels on waxed floor of restaurant at interview!" [This was mentioned as an afterthought, after telling me the interview went well]
June 6: "Where is the cool place to hang out in dc?" [There's only one... sadly, I'm not cool enough to know... anyone?]
June 9: "Wow, creigh's energy and environmental plan is by far the most impressive, far reaching and with teeth." [I just loved the teeth part. I picture the earth with teeth, biting all the polluters.]
Hahaha, hilarious! I love your mom's texts! Okay though, do you think she was saying if only she broke up with Brian?
ReplyDelete