felt totally alone in a house full of people?
felt that family was no longer the support network you needed it to be?
felt like you spilled your heart out to someone and they totally didn't get it?
realized you are more uncertain of everything in your life than you have ever been before?
me too.
Aw, I'm so sorry! After reading the title, I totally thought this was going to be a 'never have I ever' post.
ReplyDeleteI'm here and I love you.
I'm really sorry things are so rough right now, Skye. I wish I could help. Please call me if you need to talk. My mom will welcome you if you need a place to spend the night.
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the most wonderful people I've ever known, and I'm really impressed by how positive you've been through all of this.
*HUG*
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry things aren't going well right now, but they will get better. Especially since you're uber-awesome. I'm here if you need anything.