-Panties, on gmail chat, about a show she saw (maybe this will persuade her to write!)
This reminded me I need to get better at posting again. And I need better posts!
So...
Here are some things that have happened over the past 2 weekends.
Saturday, May 30:
- stepped in cat pee... barefoot.
- learned to completely avoid the shuttle buses when going to Herndon Festival.
- went to a wizard rock show in Vienna and saw a friend from Bryn Mawr perform. (What is wizard rock? You can expect a Tuesday Tunes post about it!)
- arrived home to very intoxicated people. Tigger fell asleep on my lap for several hours. Panties, Mimi and I tried to lecture RD about his approach to relationships, which ended with him staring wistfully into space (with his .34 BAC might I add).
- learned not to tell stories involving unborn babies to drunk pro-life people.
- in yet another display of our neighbors' hatred of us, someone called the cops because a lot of cars with no town parking stickers were parked outside our house. Um, it's Saturday night, and they are called guests. Mystery Neighbor, we hate you! (If I knew which one you were, perhaps I would steal your recycling bin to replace ours.)
- was reminded how much I love vanilla steamers.
- actually went to Herndon Festival and drank about a gallon of root beer/birch beer/sasparilla soda mix.
- got a compliment on my tattoo from a checkout guy at Target. (I love when strangers compliment my tattoo!)
Saturday, June 6:
- spent just over an hour at the National Zoo. We could not tell if there were 2 or 3 pandas, and felt stupid. (Too lazy to look it up now.)
- did my first lemon drop shots since Halloween when they made me really sick. It went well but unfortunately I showcased yet again my talent for falling asleep at bars (standing up).
- slept with my 2 girlfriends (Panties and Mimi) in the same bed. Panties' mom was definitely weirded out by this.
Sunday, June 7:
- the boys cleaned the backyard!
- Tonys costume party. You can see my sexy outfit on Panties' blog!
Crazy Things:
- decided to start a country wizard rock (wizard country?) band with Mimi and Panties. It will go great because we have never been in bands and here is a list of instruments we can play: violin (Mimi); ______ .
Yeah, I know, pictures would be great with this post. But when I don't post them right away I just save the post and then I have a huge backlog and it gets too late to post them and I delete them. So let's just hope I get around to posting some separately, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment