See how bad I am at posting? I wrote this a few weeks ago...
I have an awesome boyfriend! Sunday [May 24] is our 6 monthiversary. (I made up that word because anniversary refers to years. Is there a real word?)





Here are some of the big and little things that make me appreciate him.
- He is strong yet gentle.
- He is fun.
- He helps me bake.
- He eats things I make, even fake chicken and yucky cake (not together).
- He saved his last slice of apple with caramel sauce for me one time.
- He always opens doors for me.
- He is loyal.
- He drives me places in his convertible.
- He has a cute dog and is very good to her.
- He held my hand while roller skating. Even after I freaked out and yelled at him because I almost fell.
- He comes up with vegetarian meal ideas for me.
- He only makes minimal fun of me when I quote Firefly.
- He is willing to spend time with my mom.
- He is sweet to my Jazzy and she likes him.
- He doesn't mind when I'm too lazy to shave my legs.
- He kisses me even when I am sick.
- He also wants to adopt (important someday).
- He is the best at cuddling. (I'm serious. Cuddling is very important to me and some people are just not good at it.)
- He loves me.
I am lucky.
Aw!
ReplyDeleteLove the last photo, super cute!
So awesome! Daniel and I call the monthiversaries too! Sounds like you got a very good man.
ReplyDelete