Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Boy

Justin's birthday was a few weeks ago. Given my experiences last year and the year before, I decided to abandon the idea of cake and I made him a berry cobbler instead. It wasn't up to my usual standards of deliciousness, and now I actually feel bad about skipping out on cake. However, I did make a delicious dinner of mushroom and asparagus risotto, preceded by Italian bread with nut-free pesto. (Yes, everything was vegan. This is a good time to note that I have in fact gained 1-2 pounds on my vegan diet. Sigh.)

I was far too lazy to borrow Justin's camera and take any good pictures of the food, but I just have to share this. (A few days later he FINALLY got a haircut and shaved. I almost didn't recognize him.)


Does anyone else ever get the feeling that you don't do enough with your significant other? I feel like we're old and boring already, and we don't even live together. Last night he came over and we watched 4 old episodes of The Office while he repeatedly farted on me. Pretty typical. We need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment