Friday, April 15, 2011

Date Night

2 weeks ago Justin and I went to the drive-in because they were actually playing three movies I wanted to see: Rango, Source Code and The Adjustment Bureau. And for only $8 per person (yes, total for all 3 movies)! I am obsessed with the drive-in. I wish it were not an hour and a half away, but I realize we are lucky to even live within driving distance of a drive-in theater. Did I mention they have coffee and tea, mozzarella sticks, birch beer floats and funnel cakes for reasonable prices?! (You start to need these snacks while nodding off during the second and third movies.)

Sadly, they also do not allow photography (a HUGE bummer that somewhat dampens the awesome experience there). Therefore, all I have are these photos of us eating dinner at Justin's favorite restaurant- a tiny Korean noodle house with delicious rice bowls, but tap water so nasty that I am forced to overcome my abstinence from soda. (Justin made the mistake of tainting his soda with the gross ice. Don't do this.)

this is my sexy date outfit.
 Justin has, thankfully, received a hair and beard trim. Look how normal he is! (It's normal to try to kill the photographer with an evil glare, right?)

apparently Blogger will only upload horizontal photos now, even if the original photo is vertical. Blogger, please stop coming up with new reasons for me to hate you.
Now I want a rice bowl. We need to go back.

3 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! i liked source code and adjustment bureau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. birch beer floats what? NOMS!

    Skye(had birch beer at her wedding rehearsal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky!! I don't know what birch beer is, but it sounds good. I wish we had a drive in around here. It sounds so cool, and fun! Mozzarella sticks at the theater!! lucky!

    ReplyDelete