Monday, March 7, 2011

Baggy

This is what my eyes look like lately.
  
Oh, and I don't wear makeup. (Except on really special occasions, like weddings and Halloween.) Thank goodness I don't work in a professional environment.

My friends tell me they don't notice the bags under my eyes. I don't know if they're unobservant or lying. Or maybe you really do have to be in my face to see them... I just can't imagine how that could be true.

Hopefully my new haircut will distract everyone from my terrifying eye-bags!


P.S.
actual discussion with the (very nice) woman who cut my hair:
hairstylist: do you need your eyebrows waxed today?
me: no.
hairstylist: ohh, I see, the natural look.

5 comments:

  1. Your hairstylist sounds hilarious. Or just insulting. Hard to tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes are so bad, I am thinking of going for the Jackie and Ari look...sunglasses ALL THE TIME!

    And we just won't mention my bad hair days!

    UP

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No thank you ma'am. My eyebrows are the source of my power."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allergies can cause that eye look... I've got it too.

    SIL got me an eyebrow waxing for my BIRTHDAY once, gee thanks.

    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  5. What bags?

    When I first started blogging almost 4 years ago most of my early topics were about how women are sooooooo hard on themselves. Men rarely notice all these little imperfections you gals always seem to see in yourselves.

    ReplyDelete