Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Not Really Back

If you wanna know what's up with me, it's usually helpful to check Best of Fates.

Megan claims to be lazy, yet she somehow finds the time to post at least 6 thoughtful, humorous and entertaining posts a week. Thankfully, many of them include me. It's almost like she does my blogging for me, only better.

I'm actually lazy. In 2010, I made a new year's resolution to blog at least once a week. Clearly, I failed miserably. (I only accomplished 3 3/4 of the 11 things on this list... haha.) This year I make no such promise. I blog for me, so I'll do it when I want and I won't feel guilty when I don't.

My big news is that I have gone back to school! I'm studying to be a French and ESL teacher. Sadly, I still need to work full time so I'm only taking 2 classes per semester. But I can still use this as an excuse to be too busy to blog, right? It's a little depressing thinking about how long this is going to take me (I'm looking at getting my certificate in 2013 and master's degree even later), but I love my program so far and I'm happy to have started working towards a job I will hopefully really enjoy!

(I tried to upload a photo but the server rejected it. Maybe next time.)

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! When Megan had all the posts about my wedding, I felt like that pretty much took care of it for me. haha.

    and you're totally right. blogging is about you, so do it when you feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - I LOVE YOU.

    And you have my button - so yay, somebody's using it!

    ReplyDelete