I had them pierced for a few months back in middle school but decided to let them close up. I've been debating getting them re-pierced for a few years now, and Allison gave me an ear piercing gift certificate for my birthday so I'd actually get it done. (I wonder how many other people can say they got their ears pierced as a 24th birthday present...)
Before and after shots courtesy of Megan's flickr:
P.S. Margaritas taste even better if your ears are pierced, and if you're wearing green.


Yay! I'm so glad I was there - and that I now have a matching set of ear holes myself!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You wear them well. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! YOu look super cute with them! Probably without them, too, but this is all I know. ;)
ReplyDeletestill no piercings here(at 30!)but congrats. Really I'm writing to say I really like that green shirt.
ReplyDeleteSkye