Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Zombie Carols

Tired of the same old holiday tunes?

Go out and buy the book It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies by Michael P. Spradlin, which contains hilarious parodies of traditional holiday songs.  For example:

Undead Christmas (to the tune of Blue Christmas)

I'll have an undead Christmas without you.
I'll be so undead, and not thinking about you.
Hanging lots of red brains on a green Christmas tree
Won't mean a thing if you're not undead with me.

I Saw Mommy Chewing Santa Claus (to the tune of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus)

I saw Mommy chewing Santa Claus
Underneath the Christmas tree last night.
I snuck up without a peep
Behind Mommy, the zombie creep,
Now she's biting off Santa Claus's cheek.

Zombies on the Housetop (to the tune of Up on the Housetop)


Up on the housetop, zombies pause,
Eating poor old Santa Claus.
Down through the chimney come Santa's parts.
Once a zombie bites- ouch that smarts!
Ho, ho, ho, better not go.
Ho, ho, ho, better not go.
Up on the housetop, snack, snack, snack.
Down through the chimney comes Santa's back.

Just imagine going caroling and surprising your neighbors with these lovely songs! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think we should go caroling... actually, now that I think about it, that sounds horrific. Let's stick with sledding.

    ReplyDelete