Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Favors


When I saw these food-safe* take-out boxes, I knew I had to use them as favors on the Thanksgiving table!

(*Note: oddly, some are not food-safe. Check the bottom.)

1. Make ginger molasses cookies.


2. Make sugar cookies using mini fall cookie cutters. Ice them in red, orange and yellow.

























3. Fill boxes with cookies.


4. Made simple, pretty cards using fall colored paper, a leaf stamp, and a date stamp.


5. Tie cards to box handles using ribbon.


6. Place on top of plates. Ta-da!



3 comments:

  1. wowwww those look amazing, skye! i would DEFINITELY be thankful for that favor!!! :) yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, after seeing these adorable things, I'm guessing you are NOT having the struggle with Christmas traditions that I talked about in my post! These are so stinkin' adorable!

    Thanks for your encouraging comment. You gave me some great ideas. I think I put too much pressure on myself to make the holidays great, especially since we really don't have any family around. Our holiday gatherings are always pretty small. But they will probably remember more than I think! ;0)

    ReplyDelete