2010 is the year of weddings for me- this was my first wedding of four this year. Maria was my first close friend to get married so it was quite monumental. It felt surreal. I can't believe my friends are getting married!!! It's totally freaking me out.
The church was traditional and beautiful, but none of my pictures turned out well, so you're just going to have to take my word for it.
There was a wine and appetizer hour with a pretty fountain and outdoor seating.
I think this is the first picture of Justin kissing me on the cheek that doesn't make it look like I'm being attacked! (just ignore my somewhat creepy hand)
Maria danced in her gorgeous dress.
There was cake.
In fact, there was the most amazing dessert bar I have seen in my entire life. It filled an ENTIRE ROOM. There were TWO chocolate fountains! There were at least FOUR cakes! There was dessert sushi!
Excuse me- dessert gets me a little excited.
None of us caught the bouquet. Phew! I'm going to need a rest after four of these.
The best part, of course, was spending time with my college friends again. I miss them so much and we don't see each other nearly often enough. It was indescribably amazing to hang out just like old times.
So I'll joyfully go to each wedding, thankful to share each friend's special day with her.
You know what, 2010? Bring on the weddings!








Congrats to the bride and groom! Looks like you had a fantastic time. So when are you...err.. never mind. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat does dessert sushi entail? I really want to know!
ReplyDelete