Independence Day is coming up. That marks an important anniversary.
No, not our country's birthday.
Four years since I flew to Tunisia with my best friend for the craziest trip we had ever planned.
We took literally thousands of photos.
When we got back, we immediately started scrapbooking our experiences. I got about three pages in. Then, as always, I lost momentum.
But last weekend I finished one of the pages that I started a loooong time ago. It felt awesome.
(No, I'm not sure why I had to stop in the middle of that page. And please excuse the poor photo.)
I really want to finish this scrapbook. Along the way I'll share some of my pictures, pages, and even some of my journal entries, because man, are they hilarious! (no, really)


So are you and Megan going on another adventure soon?
ReplyDeleteThat is one craaaazay swingset!
ReplyDeleteUrban Cowboy- I wish! sadly, none planned right now. I am going to California in July though! :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWW... I'm totally bummed I haven't been working on that scrapbook... or planning a fantastic trip back to some foreign country.
ReplyDelete