A while ago I wrote about Jazzy going to the doctor. I am very happy to report that we are both pleased with her new vets. They were sooo sweet to her! She had to stay a while so they could get a urine sample and while she was there, they got out her fur tangles for me! The medicine cleared up her UTI and she is otherwise in good health, especially for her age (she is almost 70- I am considering a birthday party- ideas welcome). She also has a new diet plan (no more dry food).
The one down side was that she came home with this kitty bald spot:


Don't worry, she didn't seem too offended by this affront to her personal style, and it is growing back.
(But please don't tell her I posted pictures of it on my blog.)
Oh Skye - keeping secrets from Jazz.
ReplyDeleteThe lying begins...