Operation: Organization Challenge - The Battle for Order begins TODAY!
GOAL ONE:
My first goal is to make my room more livable by putting things where they belong. I know unpacking all my boxes is an unreasonable expectation for this weekend, so here are the first small steps I plan to take:
GOAL ONE:
My first goal is to make my room more livable by putting things where they belong. I know unpacking all my boxes is an unreasonable expectation for this weekend, so here are the first small steps I plan to take:
- Move air mattress to desired place where I will eventually put a real bed.
- Place bedroom furniture in desired locations.
- Unpack all bathroom items.
I'll move the boxes to better locations so as the furniture goes in the right place, I can start putting my things in/on it. I hope to unpack as many bedroom boxes as possible during this process. Hopefully I'll get rid of some things it turns out I don't want/need anymore!
Here are some BEFORE pictures:
look at all my crap!!!

another view. I want to move the mattress to the opposite wall.
bathroom:
closet:

Want to join the challenge? Go here.
Here are some BEFORE pictures:
look at all my crap!!!

another view. I want to move the mattress to the opposite wall.
bathroom:
closet:
Want to join the challenge? Go here.
Looks like you have your work cut out for you. I bet it will be really cute when you get done. Can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteI would totally join but I only have two weeks to organize all my stuff :(
ReplyDeleteWhich reminds me, I need to do that!
can't wait to see the "after"! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYou are ambitious. I am starting off small, but I am glad that I am not the only one with a "mess."
ReplyDeleteLooks very doable. Crank some tunes and it should go by swimmingly! Can't wait to see the after pictures!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait to see all your clean areas when you are done.
ReplyDeleteI have boxes, too!
ReplyDelete~Old Mason Jar
I'm here cheering you on?
ReplyDelete