Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Place

I know, I know, I haven't updated. I was going to over a week ago, but you know how blogger sucks sometimes? Since I wrote an entry in Microsoft Word and pasted it, it ruined the whole entry, including the pictures that I uploaded separately to blogger, and I never finished fixing it. You'll be able to see it sometime, maybe after we set up the internet in our new apartment.

What's that? New apartment? Yes! I moved! See, good excuse for my blogging absence.

Who did I move in with? Boyfriend? Sexy older sugar daddy? Grandma? Fellow prostitutes and/or nuns? Wait, this is no fun because everyone who reads my blog actually knows me and knows that I moved in with Batwoman (which is totally more fun than any of the above options!).

If this post is making no sense you can blame it on permethrin. Look it up. (Hint: it's poisonous to breathe or touch. I spent all weekend breathing and touching it.)

Oh, I just remembered the reason for this post! See that cool new button on my sidebar? Operation Organization Challenge? A cool blog that I found is doing an 8-week challenge. Each week participants choose an area of their home to organize and eliminate clutter. If you know me, you understand how vital this program is. I'm super excited.

Almost all of my stuff is still in boxes. What do you think I should choose as my first area to tackle? I have to start this Friday.

A HUGE SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED THIS WEEKEND!!!
Giggles for his truck. Giggles, Panties' dad and Tigger for heavy lifting all the way to the 4th floor. Panties, Batwoman and Sexy Glasses for being brave enough to sort through my things, pack them, and expose themselves to poison during the process. Panties for allowing my mattress to be tethered to her car; Panties and Batwoman for their willingness to risk jail time until we realized there was a legal way to dispose of said mattress; Panties' mom for following us around and tethering us in and out of the car. Tigger for risking his life and sustaining bodily injury in order to help me wash Jazz. (I owe him big time... some of you know what that means... haha.) Jazz for not quite killing us and for appreciating the new home. My mom for furniture. Anonymous donor for her amazing free couch/love seat/chair set that turned our living room from creepy empty space to awesome hangout.
THANK YOU!!!

More moving details to come.

Please come over and hang out! And no, I'm not asking you to help arrange furniture, unpack boxes, and give decorating advice... no... not at all. I'm offering so I can treat you to... um... tea with an impending chance of baked goods. Sweet, right?



3 comments:

  1. Awesome! That place looks huge! I'm so glad you had a good move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, anytime! Also, I'm completely in love with the photo of your apartment - did you stand on the counter? It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol- I stood in the loft!!! (just laughing because you know I have a loft)

    ReplyDelete