Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Love Songs

As promised, another Tuesday Tunes post!!


25 of my favorite

♥ l o v e ♥ s o n g s ♥



REM- At My Most Beautiful
Ben Kweller- Family Tree
Dashboard Confessional- A Plain Morning
They Might Be Giants- New York City
Diamond Rio- Beautiful Mess
Death Cab for Cutie- I Will Follow You Into the Dark
Van Morrison- Crazy Love
Blink-182- M&Ms
Keith Anderson- Every Time I Hear Your Name
Bryan Adams- Everything I Do
Liz Phair- Why Can't I
Rascal Flatts- Fast Cars and Freedom
Blink-182- Wasting Time
Barenaked Ladies- I'll Be That Girl
RENT- I'll Cover You
Dashboard Confessional- Living in Your Letters
Bowling for Soup- Ohio
Tim McGraw- Red Ragtop
Andrew Bird- Skin Is, My
Brad Paisley- She's Everything
Shakira- Whenever, Wherever
John Turner- Would You Go With Me
Belle & Sebastian- Piazza, New York Catcher
Barenaked Ladies- Light Up My Room
Jason Wade- You Belong to Me
Phew... I'm beginning to see why Megan included so many songs on her list! I thought mine would be about 10 songs, but I went through my ipod to find them and it was crazy. I was also way too lazy to link to videos for each one as she did, so you will have to look up the ones you are interested in.
Yes, you'll notice that I included a few depressing songs. I like them, and they are still about love... And if you're noticing how many country songs there are, well, you should start listening to country if you don't already! It's awesome! (As long as you avoid the offensive patriotic songs, etc... stay tuned for some advice :) )

1 comment: