Monday, February 16, 2009

Ah, middle school...

I have a 9-year old cousin. She has begun sending me a lot of annoying chain emails, which I usually read before deleting because some of them are pretty hilarious. However, I am disturbed by this one. The entire purpose is to send it to people so your crush does things to you, and after you forward it, something magical will happen when you press shift + F4... remember those?? Here are the numbers required for various... acts:

if you send this to...

10 ppl..and your crush will ask you out

15 ppl.. and ur crush will kiss you on the cheek

20 p pl.. and ur crush will kiss you on the LIPS

25 ppl.. and ur crush will add some tongue plus all the others

30 ppl.. and your crush will do MUCH more

Tongue plus all the others!?! What could that even mean? All the other what? Appendages in his/her mouth? And do 9-year-olds wish for their crushes to "do much more" to them?? CREEPY.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have to be the first to tell you that your cousin sounds pretty sleazy, lol!

    ReplyDelete