Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cheesy moment!

Inspired by my dear friend Megan and NieNie, whose blog she compulsively reads, I've decided to write a totally cheesy post. Oh, it's also inspired by my scrapbook of the year 2008, which I've been working on and will hopefully finish by the end of the year.

Things I am proud of:
  • going to Bryn Mawr and being part of the BMC community
  • being involved in college with the Honor Board and student government, especially being brave enough to nominate myself for an elected position freshman year
  • trying out for tour guide and the admissions position, even though I didn't make it
  • getting my degree, especially since my grandma and uncle could come up and see me walk at graduation when they saw my campus for the first time
  • raising money for the Annual Fund and giving my senior gift
  • going to Tunisia with Megan
  • studying abroad in Paris and living with a French family
  • visiting Megan in Fes and exploring the medina by myself
  • getting my tattoo
  • taking tons of pictures of my life and loved ones
  • doing crafts, even though I haven't completed very many things yet
  • making a new year's resolution this year that I have actually followed whenever possible (not buying products tested on animals)
  • finally deciding to become a vegetarian this fall
  • being asked to be a bridesmaid
  • volunteering for Obama
  • getting my first real job
  • recycling
Goals for the Future:
  • make more homemade things, like meals, crafts and presents
  • become more earth-friendly
  • volunteer somewhere cool
  • spend more time outside
  • exercise
  • move out
  • contact loved ones regularly and remember birthdays
  • become involved with the Alumnae Association
  • make an impact on the planet during my time here

Well, that's all I can think of for now. That last one is ambitious and will take quite a while. But I feel a little better now. :)

1 comment:

  1. awwwww, so many things to be proud of! arn't you sad there isn't a hot mormon husband in that list?

    ReplyDelete