Friday, July 9, 2010

Ohio: the journey

On a gorgeous Saturday morning I set out alone in my car for my 10-hour journey to the great state of Ohio.

I'd just like to say that I listened to the radio the entire time. Not one CD. Isn't that impressive?

I passed through a mountain.


I waved to some cows frantically grabbed my camera to take a picture of some cows.


I saw lots and lots of farmland.


I stopped in Akron and found this cool mural.


Best of all, I learned that taking road trips alone can actually be fun.


Coming up: fun in Findlay, Bowling Green, Lima and Columbus!

4 comments:

  1. How did I miss that mural? Dude, my drive wasn't nearly as interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Road trips are always fun! I think I'm gonna have to go on one real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been on a long road trip alone before but I should! Also, that mural is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete