#3
Halloween 2005
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
sophomore year of college
Presenting...
Rain from Resident Evil (along with Alice)




I have really good memories of this Halloween and of my costume, but looking back, I guess my costume was kind of crappy. I put everything together at the last minute, borrowing pants and a vest that didn't fit me. I guess it was my gory zombie bite and the fact that two of us had a theme that made this costume a success in my mind.
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
sophomore year of college
Presenting...
Rain from Resident Evil (along with Alice)




I have really good memories of this Halloween and of my costume, but looking back, I guess my costume was kind of crappy. I put everything together at the last minute, borrowing pants and a vest that didn't fit me. I guess it was my gory zombie bite and the fact that two of us had a theme that made this costume a success in my mind.
Snake was totally better than this - though I suppose this one did have a theme.
ReplyDeleteI never saw resident evil but I can say that it doesn't look like it's been put together at the last minute. good job!
ReplyDeleteI really love this costume- I guess snake was more thought out, but this one was really fun, and you got to make the growly face all night :) It was last minute but think it was a really good approximation of her look, esp since we didn't have zombie fighting military garb...
ReplyDelete