Thursday, August 20, 2009

not a great week

I am ready to say good-bye to this week.

Early Sunday morning I left my cell phone in a cab in DC.
Yesterday I searched all the places I thought were possible hiding spots for my laptop's power cord, but could not find it. Seriously, where could I have packed it?!
Now I have to borrow Batwoman's phone AND computer when I need to contact anyone or look anything up. (btw, our internet still does not work so we rely on unsecured networks in the building.)
My room is still a mess.
My best friend moved to Morocco.
Last night Jazz started showing symptoms of a UTI so I am leaving work early to take her to the vet. (Thankfully was able to get an appt today, even though we have not been to this vet before.)
Work is annoying this week. (office politics... sigh)

I can't wait for the weekend... SLEEPING and finally doing more unpacking/moving in (I am SO behind!).

On the good side...

we used our pool for the first time yesterday! (wish that lifeguard guy did not have to sit there the whole time watching us... it's creepy when we are the only two people in the pool)
it's almost Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a crappy week! Megan's in Morocco already?!?! She's going to have internet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lifeguard was creepy and staring! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(
    It was so sad I left.
    But now I'm back.
    :)

    ReplyDelete