10. Drinking champagne out of a Nalgene all day long- and fitting in.
9. Buying more Bryn Mawr stuff (because you can never have too much).
8. Giant lanterns.
7. Blended green tea (it's the best ever) and cotton candy.
6. Climbing beautiful trees.
5. The awesome moon bounce.
4. Showing off my Bryn Mawr related tattoo.
3. Step sing (streakers not pictured).
2. Seeing old friends.
1. May Hole- chanting about the patriarchy!












Awww I love it! I need to watch your video later with sound, too! The card guy is awesome, but soo awkward. Also, I love taht you called them strippers and not streakers... It adds an air of sexiness to the proceedings.
ReplyDeleteok, I actually meant streakers and I didn't notice the mistake until Megan pointed it out, but I forgot to go change it! haha... sadly, since the streakers undress in private, I don't think they count as strippers.
ReplyDelete