Please excuse the fact that I already broke my resolution to blog at least once a week.
I was in California.
Because I was there for a work training, I didn't get to see a lot. But here is where I was all day:
(I'm sorry. I had to edit that in Paint. And yes, I did actually dress up- this was taken on the last day after I had changed into my traveling pants.)
Other than enjoy the warm weather and bowl at a fancy bowling alley, I only got to do one exciting thing.
But it was so awesome, it made up for the lack of other excitement.
I watched the sun set over the Pacific Ocean.
(It's not creepy that the beach was right next to a steam power plant, right?)
The waves were terrifying, tsunami-like compared to Virginia Beach.
Might I add that I had never been to the west coast at all before?
Sure, it'd be nice to go back so I can see Hollywood and the other famous sights.
But I think I saw the best part already.









Those photos are beyond amazing - it looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethese photos are so gorgeous... it looks like SO much fun. you are so pretty, skye.
ReplyDeletehi, i just found your blog, so hello!
ReplyDeletewhere in california did you come to? that looks a little like dockweiler beach near el segundo. i'm just down the street!
xo, katie
Katie- it was Dockweiler Beach! :) That's so cool. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteoh how exciting! next time you come, i'll give you a list of fun places to eat and shop and thrift and see! :)
ReplyDeletenice to meet you!
wow you make me want to jump on a plane and go to the beach right now!
ReplyDelete